BOOKING AND REFUND TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- A 50% deposit is required to secure a booking except for special offers which must be paid in full at the time of booking.
- No tentative bookings will be accepted.
- Gift Voucher numbers must be given at the time of booking otherwise they will not be accepted.
- Gift Vouchers expire twelve months from date of issue and cannot be extended.
- Gift Vouchers are not refundable for cash.
- Payments must be paid in full prior to departure and any outstanding balances can be paid either in cash or by credit card just before the charter leaves.
- Any cancellations or “no shows” will forfeit deposit and the balance will be charged in full. Any Gift Voucher booking will also be cancelled.
- If you cannot go on the date and time you have booked we will transfer it to another date provided the request is made three full days (72 hours) prior to the booking.
- All third party bookings must claim any refund that may be due from the agent they booked through.
- Any fishing rods, reels or equipment that is lost overboard or damaged in any way due to customer negligence must be paid for by the customer before leaving the boat.
SAFETY AND WEATHER POLICY
- All charters are subject to weather conditions and minimum numbers.Charters are not affected by rain, but strong winds and swell may result in cancellation of a charter.
- Only the captain or owner may cancel a charter prior to departure due to weather conditions or other unforeseen circumstances, in this instance you may rebook for another day or receive a full refund of any money paid in accordance with our Booking and Refund policy.
- Marine weather forecasts can change during the day and overnight however we will inform you via text message or phone if any decision to cancel a charter is made. Please ensure your phone is switched on.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult or guardian and become their responsibility whilst on board the boat.