Terms and Conditions
Booking and Refund Policy
• A deposit is required to secure a booking and no tentative bookings will be accepted
• Full payment is required prior to departure for all booked seats. Any outstanding balances are due for payment before the charter leaves. Payment can be either by cash or card
• Customer cancellations or “no shows” are not refundable. Any outstanding monies will be charged in full. Gift Vouchers will also be cancelled.
• Bookings can be rescheduled provided the request is made one week prior to the booking.
• Gift Voucher numbers must be given at the time of booking otherwise they will not be accepted.
• Gift Vouchers expire twelve months from date of issue and cannot be extended
• Gift Vouchers are not redeemable for cash
• Refunds can only be obtained from an Agent when aspects of the Safety and Weather policy apply and only after they have sought confirmation and authorisation from True Blue Fishing Charters. (see dot point 2 below)
• All charters are subject to minimum and maximum numbers of passengers
• Any fishing rods, reels or equipment that are lost overboard or damaged in any way due to customer negligence must be paid for by the customer before leaving the boat
• These terms and conditions apply to all bookings either directly with us or booked through an Agent
Safety and Weather Policy
• Charters are not affected by rain but strong winds and big swells may result in cancellation of a charter
• If the management cancel a charter due to weather conditions or any other circumstances your booking can be updated or you can obtain a full refund if the pre booked charter did not operate. However if a charter has to return during its operation any refunds will be on a pro rata basis.
• Marine weather forecasts can change during the day and overnight. We will endeavour to inform you via text or phone and email if any decision to cancel a charter is made. Please ensure your phone is switched on.
• Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult and become their responsibility whilst on board the boat.
• Only wine and beer (in cans) are permitted to be taken and consumed on the boat in MODERATION. The skipper has the authority to ban drinking alcohol at any time to enable a safe boating situation to be maintained for all on board. If you breach this policy and an early return to shore results from unruly behaviour you will be liable for compensation to the other passengers on the boat. Private charters will not be entitled to any refund. Anyone who turns up to attend a charter inebriated or under the influence of drugs will not be allowed to board.